Here is a glimpse of what we have done so for: a few staff luncheons, parent seminars, college road map, SAT prep class, holidays gift cards to staff and teacher, and the latest event – flurry friends on campus. Please remember 100% of your contribution goes directly toward the students and teachers.
For those who have contributed, we truly and gratefully appreciate your support!
Here is how you can help –
Please fill out the membership and donation form.
There are three ways to pay for membership and donate. Select ONE of the following option.
- Use Paypal Button Below to donate.
- You can drop off your checks at the front office. Please make the check to CHS PTSA.
- You might also donate through the latest Electronic Membership System – TOTEM. For those who would like to use Apple pay, this is a great option. You can also choose to auto-renew for membership for next year.
Please take advantage of your company’s matching grant, some companies are even giving out holidays matching. What a great way to help our school!
Applying steps for your Matching Grant application:
- When you are applying for your MG please look for Cupertino High School PTSA OR use our tax ID # – 77-0044702. Please verify the school address: 10100 Finch Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014.
- Please write your full name on the “Donor’s Name” column/field and/or on the “Comments” section that we can identify your funds.
- Please forward us your MG application confirmation email/receipt to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could track your funds.
Together we can create a better learning environment for our children!