Hello Families of Senior Students,
Our Goodwill drive was an even bigger success than we could have imagined. Together, we brought in 42,460 pounds of donations, which raised $6,169.44! We couldn’t have done it without all of our amazing volunteers. Many thanks to everyone who donated, helped pick up or store donations, helped advertise, and volunteered on Saturday and/or Sunday. You are all AWESOME!!!
As great as $6K sounds, it’s still a FAR cry from what we need to raise in order to put on a wonderful Grad Night for our students. As of today we have only sold 64 tickets. Our target is to sell a minimum of 398 tickets. Please encourage your students to buy their tickets as soon as possible. The more tickets sold, the more money we have, and the better we can plan for the party. Ticket prices go up after 10/31. Early Bird ticket price includes an EXCLUSIVE chance to win 2 tickets to Disneyland AND 5 additional raffle tickets for door prizes. In the event that Grad Night is cancelled, tickets will be refunded 75% of the ticket price. Don’t let your student miss out on this once in a lifetime PARTY! Click HERE for more information and to purchase your Grad Night tickets.
We still need volunteers for the following positions. Don’t worry! We have information on how these positions were run in past years and have lots of veteran committee members willing to help you. Remember, it’s always easier to do something with a friend than alone. 😉
- Coat Check Chair and co-chair – This person(s) will be in charge of organizing and managing the coat check at Grad Night. With hundreds of students attending Grad Night, you will need to recruit volunteers to help.
- Volunteer Chair and co-chair – This person(s) will be in charge of recruiting and managing volunteers to help at Grad Night. We will need volunteers to help with the various stations/activities. Volunteering at Grad Night is so much fun, getting volunteers shouldn’t be difficult. You can use SignUpGenius or SignUp to help recruit and manage volunteers. We can show you how to use these sites. This position is best for a person who is organized and is comfortable managing people.
- Food Chair – This person will be in charge of working with their co-chair to organize and purchase all of the food and drinks for Grad Night. This year we will not be accepting any homemade food from families, so everything must be commercially prepared. With this increased cost for food, you will need to shop the best prices with vendors.
Ticket sales alone are not enough to fund the party. Please share these fundraisers on social media, NextDoor and with your family and friends. Remember, Krispy Kreme and Amazon Smile are not limited to people who live locally.
- Our Krispy Kreme fundraiser has been extended through 10/31. Buy an e-certificate for 1 dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts for just $11 (reg $14.99). E-certificates will be emailed directly to you. They never expire and can be redeemed at ANY Krispy Kreme Doughnut nationwide (except Connecticut and Puerto Rico). Place your order today at www.tinyurl.com/chskrispykremefundraiser
- Sign up for Amazon Smile and choose Cupertino High School Grad Night Boosters. Every time you make a purchase, we get a small percentage (2%-5%) of your sale. It’s simple. Go to https://smile.amazon.com to get started. It doesn’t affect your Amazon account and we raise money for Grad Night!
We know many of you have questions about Grad Night such as refund policy, how money is spent, etc. Check out our new FAQ page.
The past year and half has been difficult for our children. Help us make their senior year end with a night they will always remember. If you have more questions or are interested in volunteering, please contact us at email@example.com.
CHS Grad Night Boosters 2022