Here is a glimpse of what we have done so for: a few staff luncheons, parent seminars, college road map, SAT prep class, holidays gift cards to staff and teacher, and the latest event – furry friends on campus. Please remember 100% of your contribution goes directly toward the students and teachers.
Membership and Donation
For those who have contributed, we truly and gratefully appreciate your support!
Here is how you can help:
- Become a member. Membership costs $10 per member.
- The suggested donation per student this year is $175.
- One-and-Done: This is a great option for families of incoming 9th graders. You can make a one-time donation of $550 ($150 off 4 annual $175 donations). Then you only have to renew your membership the next 3 years.
There are two ways to pay for membership and donate. Select ONE of the following options
Donate using TOTEM.
Totem is the Electronic Membership System adopted by the California State PTA. For those who would like to use Apple Pay, this is a great option. You can also choose to auto-renew your membership next year.
Please take advantage of your company’s matching grant, some companies are even giving out holidays matching. What a great way to help our school!
Steps to apply for a matching grant:
- When you are applying for your MG please look for Cupertino High School PTSA OR use our tax ID # – 77-0044702. Please verify the school address: 10100 Finch Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014.
- Please write your full name on the “Donor’s Name” column/field and/or on the “Comments” section that we can identify your funds.
- Please forward us your MG application confirmation email/receipt to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could track your funds.
Together we can create a better learning environment for our children!