𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗽 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
Ｗｅｄｎｅｓｄａｙ， Ｍａｙ １８， ２０２２ ６：３０ｐｍ － ８：３０ ｐｍ in the Cupertino High School Cafeteria
Please join the CHS PTSA on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Cupertino High School Cafeteria for this seminar on the college application process by Syrous Parsay.
Register here: https://freshman-sophomore-collegeplanning.eventbrite.com
The College application process can be overwhelming and intimidating both for parents and students. There are a myriad of decisions, conflicting information, and as a result the stress level tends to be high. Come join us for this informative lecture on “College Planning Road Map – Freshman and Sophomore Students”. Participants will walk away with a clear understanding of the college application process including:
● Admission puzzle
● Pandemic changes
● Academics planning, Testing options, extracurricular activities
● College profiling and selection
● Essays, applications, and submission strategies
● Scholarships & Financial aid
● Summer planning (internships, workshops, etc.)
● Managing the stress of the process
● List of useful resources
Please come prepared to take notes. Photos or recording of the workshop is prohibited, and there will be no handouts.
Attendance is limited to only 120 people. Tickets will be issued on a first-come first-served basis. Ideally the event is recommended to be attended by a parent and student together. Due to limited capacity for the event this year, we request that no more than two persons per family attend (one parent and one student). As the seating is limited, we request that if you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket so someone on the waiting list will be able to attend. Masks are required.
COVID Safety Protocols
● Mask or face coverings required at all times for the attendees.
● No food or drinks allowed at the event
● Additional sanitizer supplies will be made available at the event site,
● Attendees should be in good health and should refrain from attending if not feeling well.
About the Speaker: Syrous Parsay is a retired inventor, entrepreneur, lecturer, life coach, and career counselor. He frequently lectures on topics of disruptive technologies, entrepreneurship, science and dimensions of wellness, financial planning, college planning, and more. Mr. Parsay is also a mentor to a broad demographic of individuals from college students to corporate executives. Mr. Parsay’s contact information: CRMLECTURES@GMAIL.COM