Volunteering is a wonderful way to stay in touch with the happenings at CHS and a way for you to meet CHS parents, staff and administrators. Parent volunteers are needed for a variety of important school-wide programs and events. Please know that even a few hours of your time can make a tremendous difference.
- Be an Admin Tutorial/ELD Tutor
- Help at Pioneer Days/Parent Link Crew Night
- Help at Back to School Night
- Volunteer at Residency Verification Nights
- Support FUHSD programs and events
- Contribute to Staff Appreciation events
- Volunteer at the annual Career Fair
- Help with Senior Events
Please contact Saraswathi Ram Mohan at email@example.com if you would like to volunteer.