Wednesday, September 20th
6:30 to 8:30pm
Location: Cupertino High School Cafeteria
At this Association meeting, these agenda items will be covered:
- Approve 2023-24 school year budget
- Ratify new committees for Audit, Grants Review, Membership & Donation Process Review and Special Education
- Hear reports from the various Board members on staff, student and parent program
The link to the agenda is here.
After the Association meeting, PTSA will host a presentation by Board Members from the Fremont Union School District on “Transition from At-Large to By-Trustee Area Elections”. This presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. This 30 minute session is an opportunity for you to learn about this process, why this is happening and how you can participate.
FUHSD members attending will include:-
- Rosa Kim, Board President
- Stanley Kou, Board Member
- Paula Robinson, Director of Human Resources